Photo via: inspirationalbeading.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy step by step DIY tutorial and ideas for how to make a magnetic embroidery, sewing, or cross stitch needle minder.
- Learn the beautiful crochet star stitch by making these useful and pretty autumnal potholders for your kitchen: a great step by step tutorial with clear pictures.
- DIY White Washed Brick Fireplace. Might be the answer for my too red brick fireplace…
- Though its no easy feat to remove paint from brick, a determined DIYer can tackle the project with the right product ands enough time.
- How to Tile a Fireplace..even over stone or brick @Matty Chuah Tile Shop .
- Use leftover paint using this DIY whitewash brick technique (how-to video included!) to update a dark or dated brick wall or fireplace.
- $16.37 Leather Hollow Out Strappy Breathable Soft Slip On Flat Loafers,flats shoes,shoes,cute shoes,shoes flats,summer outfits
- Free Flat Front skirt patterns for girls. Size 2 to 10.
- How to paint pretty pink roses one stroke at a time. Easy to paint on just about any surface, paint these roses with other flowers or alone. Use acrylic paints and simple flat brushes to paint all shapes and sizes of roses.
- Learn how to hammer flat a Nunn Design Wire Frame, prepare the Wire Frame to use with Nunn Design 2-Part Resin, mix Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and then colorize it.
- 282 Likes, 32 Comments – Kiaya (@keepinupwitk) on Instagram: “This style was very easy to achieve. I flat twisted the middle my hair to the left and two strand…”
- DIY barnyard wood. Beat up new wood if desired, then add Olympic brand Weathered Barnboard stain. Dont wipe off, leave til dry. (15 min). Dry brush primer lightly over top. Dry brush flat gray paint sporadically over top. Add a little black in paint and repeat. lightly sand. Coat with stain once more, seal and done!