Photo via: sheerluxe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- celtic symbols for strength and perseverance – Google Search
- how to make a unicorn horn – Google Search
- diy planner – Google Search
- felt owl ornaments – Google Search
- Ski 2 art illustration print, Ski painting, Skiing art, black and white art, Wall art, Rustic Wood art, home decor, Ski print,Gifts for men Printed especially for you! CUSTOMISATION Please dont hesitate to contact me for personalization and/or change of colors or dimensions. SIZE Standard sizes, fit in frames found in big shops like IKEA • 5×7(13cmx18cm) – leaving extra for matting • 8×10(20cmx25cm) – leaving extra for matting – US • 8×12(20cmx30cm) – leaving extra for matting – EU • 12×16…
- Never search for Tupperware lids again with this idea.
- DIY Cutting Boards. Click through for the step by step instructions for this 10 minute DIY idea. | wwww.homeology.co.za
- I think the reason this picture frame wall works so well is because all the outside lines of the overall square are lined up.
- Board sizes reference, not style to be used. How to Build a Wainscoted Wall: The Family Handyman
- LOVE this idea too. Maybe to add to my frame shelves? shutter14
- 57 Likes, 9 Comments – Southern Daisy by BH (@southerndaisybybh) on Instagram: “Definitely need to work on my cursive writing and my clouds but Im loving this daily layout!…”