Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Creating seamless beautiful wood joints is made fast and easy with these table saw techniques. Learn about the anatomy of your table saw parts, which blade you should consider for your application, and how you can make perfect cuts every time.
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- DIY Floor Candlesticks…How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them.
- Thanks to the rainbow hair trend, a growing number of women are dyeing their locks in fun, bright hair colors. Pastel pinks, light violets, and fierce reds can be seen all over social media. Also, more and more women are opting for blue and they actually look awesome! Pictures below will make you ditch the normal hair colors for all …