Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My students need these 13 string art packets to explore how geometry is used to create artwork. This will begin our lesson on how geometry is used outside of the classroom.
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- Persian Gems Bracelet has a beaded toggle closure that is shown in the fourth and fifth photos for a smooth non-show look! This is a downloadable instruction packet for Persian Gems Bracelet. My instructions are easy to follow with lots of photos and diagrams for those of us who are visual learners. This packet includes 12 pages of detailed step by step instructions and a materials list. Materials: Swarovski 4470 square cushion stone, two colors of 4mm Swarovski pearls, size 11 rocailles, …
- Let your kids explore and discover on their own with this DIY Kids Science Lab. Using materials you have on hand, let your little scientists mix and…..
- Whipped Cranberry Orange Butter: Jazz up plain old butter with tart cranberries, fresh orange zest and a touch of honey. Absolutely amazing atop any variety of eureka! Organic Bread.
- Other Pens that Work in the Cricut Explore! I love that cheapo Crayola Markers work! An excellent way to practice or make kids coloring pages without wasting your spiffy pens.
- Explore millions of stunning wedding images to help inspire and plan your perfect day.
- FINALLY an easy step-by-step tutorial on how to style and edit Instagram photos! NoTimeNoProblem photography ad | instagram tips | social media tips
- Follow http://ashandcrafts.com/paper-flower-backdrop-flower-2/ Hello everyone! I was looking back on my previous posts (which is not a lot, since I just started heh) and noticed that my photos were not very good, but I’m going to try my best to improve! So this post will have better (I hope!) images for you. Above is my growing … Read more…
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)