Photo via: jeitodecasa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Sugar Free Powder Sugar” does sound like an oxymoron but it’s true!! Most of you know I’m backwards, so there was no hesitation in calling this sugar free powder sugar! If I only had decided to make my own powder sugar when I made my low-fat donut holes! I could have cut the calories in… Read More »
- Out of the Blue necklace, a bold and complex original knot that is as lightweight as it is stunning. Benefits education for girls in Bangladesh. Made in the USA. Handmade jewelry. Trendy jewelry.
- DIY : fabriquer son métier à tisser – Beading Loom (english subs)
- Ive always wanted a potting bench and when I found this one last year at Big Lots my potting bench dreams came true! The problem is that now it looks so pretty…
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- Need a new bed? Getting a new bed can cost you a lot of money, and searching for one that will suit your taste can take a long time. So instead of spending a lot of your hard-earned money on a new bed, why not make your own, and get the design you truly desire! Would you like to have one of these platform beds?
- Essential Knots, Knot Tying, Knots of the outdoors-SR
- How to Make a Sliding Knot (single knot) – jewelry making tutorial http://jewelrytutorialhq.com/how-to-make-a-sliding-knot-closure/ Learn how to make a singl…
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a…
- Oreo Krispie Treats – Made from Oreos instead of Rice Krispie Cereal and they taste like a dream!
- coffee maker tutorial with photos – need english translation
- Learn How to Tie a Sliding Knot from Beading Daily