Photo via: paintingwithfirestudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thompson Enamel – Jewelry Enamel – Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
- Learn about Alcohol Inks – Tutorials, color charts, combinations, domino art, projects, polymer clay and more with Adirondack by Tim Holtz
- STUDIO ARTESANIA: JEWELRY 101: HOW TO MAKE FANCY FRENCH HOOK EARWIRES – Video tutorial included – Monachelle
- Prismacolor pencil color combinations Más – Crafting Timeout
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.
- Make a super easy, adorable mug with just Q-tips and enamel paint! This would make a great gift!
- Designers say painting interiors doors black ~ add a richness warmth to your home despite color scheme. Here you can see the difference. – MyHomeLookBook
- Brown is a vital color in acrylic painting, but theres no reason to buy a tube of it! Learn how to mix brown paint using only primary colors on Craftsy!
- Building a backyard fire pit is easier than you think. Follow our guide and you will be roasting marshmallows with family and friends in no time.
- The Mary Ellen Residence by Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture. Going green in Studio City with a LEED Gold Certified new home.
- Dyeing with Pokeberries | Osborn Fiber Studio
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils