Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Mothers Day Gift Tags are a simple yet pretty finishing touch to your gifts easily customizable by your choice of card and ribbon.
- Send your child back to school with a fun little teacher gift. A simple DIY Craft Tutorial. Download the Candy Bar Printable and attach with curling ribbon.
- The end of school year is approaching! Tell your teacher thank you with this easy teacher appreciation gift and free printable gift tag featuring fun “totally dig” sayings. Great idea for teacher appreciation week or end of year teacher gifts. DIY Teacher Gifts, Simple Teacher Appreciation Gift, Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas.
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- If you love creating homemade baby gifts, here are 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns Youll Adore. From diaper bags and onesies to baby blankets galore, theres so much to choose from in this collection of cute baby gift ideas!
- Learn how you can master your Graphic Design skills with these 10 easy Adobe Illustrator tools. Plus video proof!
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- Sweet Almond Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk Soap. Im going to make these for holiday gifts for my friends, tie them in cellophane with a cute ribbon, and voile-la!
- Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial. Heres a cute way to carry all kinds of small items. From toys to coins, little girls and women alike will find the mini chevron pouch useful for carrying things. Free purse patterns this quick and easy are hard to find – give this one a shot! sewing
- Since we learned about creating a photo essay this week, I thought the perfect thing to share with you would be a TON of FREE storyboard/collages I found for you. Now you can put your photo essay into one of these amazing storyboards. Plus, I remember how much you guys liked the last post I …