Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these cute chalkboard panel wooden crates for storage or planters.
- Fantastic and Easy Wooden and Rustic Home Diy Decor Ideas 11 | Diy Crafts Projects & Home Design
- DIY Crafts | Christmas | These Christmas tree twig ornaments are easy enough for the whole family to make!
- DIY Stone Pendants – no specialist tools required – these stone pendants are easy to make and are a great summer keep sake. design them whatever way you want!
- DIY Dancer Shorts – Easy! Make these in all colors 🙂
- Mellow Yellow Rolled Paper Roses | These DIY paper roses are easy to make and fun to give as gifts!
- This rustic wedding DIY bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. Make one for yourself by following these easy steps.
- Paint wooden spoon handles in different shades to make an ombré set. | 21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.