Photo via: obsessedwithpaperart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alcohol ink coaster. Just plain while ceramic tiles, rubbing alcohol and special alcohol ink from any craft store. Would make an awesome new bathroom floor! http://www.etsy.com/shop/KaleidoscopeRoot
- Turn Dried Out Markers into DIY Alcohol Ink That Works on Glass, Metal, and Plastic « MacGyverisms
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- How to print using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- These Easy Citrus Salts are simple to make at home using the zest of fresh citrus and coarse kosher salt. They make amazing DIY food gifts and can be used to season lots of amazing dishes!
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Creating the look of watercolor on ceramic with alcohol inks.
- Alcohol faucet
- How much alcohol do I buy for my wedding reception?? Use these handy Drink Calculators for your event! bar alcohol wedding reception