Photo via: mashable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A really cool diy project that actually IS as easy as it looks! art
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- 1. Budget Touch If you are a stay at home mom that has a limited income, then staying in your budget is important. This handy app keeps track of all of your spending so you never have to remember just where all your money is going. This eliminates a paper budget, and keeps everything organized in “envelopes” …
- When you get tired of your tattered upholstery yardage sheet, download the Fabric Calc App now available on iPhone and iPad.
- Tin can lids….The Art Of Up-Cycling: Diy Furniture, Really Cool, Repurposed, Reused And Recycled Furniture
- Oh, my, I saw these on Christien Meindertsmas website and my mouth just flew open and then I got a big grin on my face! I love these giant garter stitch cushions that are called urchin poufs. I so want to see these being made — wait, what am I saying?! I want to try making…
- Symbol Design Stamp Music Note Equality Crown by AnnieHowes
- The Retro Rucksack pattern is a vintage style rucksack with fresh, modern detail. This stylish and versatile bag has convertible straps, cross body or back pack!
- by Todd Walker Several years ago I decided to give hammock camping a shot. It was miserable! I’d been better off laying in a zipped body bag. That first morning felt as if my shoulders had be…
- Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet.
- Two Little Pirates: The old boat sand pit or as its being called on Pinterest, the sand box!
- Zebra cactus (Haworthia attenuata), also called zebra plants, are succulents with a shape similar to that of aloe plants. They have clusters of thick, pointed green leaves with bumpy white lines in …