Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 17 DIY Spring Wreath ideas for spring crafts and decor. I love all of these wreaths and cant decide which one I should make this year!
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Beautiful Rolled Book Page Wreath | Make a book page craft that will make you rethink wreaths!
- Want a new holiday wreath this season? Here are 10+ DIY holiday wreath deas that will leave you inspired!
- Want minimal, yet seasonal decor for your mantel? You can decorate your mantel like the magazines all year long for very little money and effort.
- how to make natural looking birds nest with material from the dollar store
- Dollar Store Pantry Makeover
- AFFORDABLE DOLLAR STORE TRANSFORMATION: How to Easily Age Inexpensive Galvanized Planters
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Glass Pebbles from the Dollar Store create this stain glass window look. This would be fabulous in the garden with the sun beaming through. You could create a mosaic design!
- Spray paint dollar store glass candle sticks black!