Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- How-to Make Pallet Wood into a Round Circle Shape. Simple beginner friendly DIY tutorial at foxhollowcottage.com
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- Beadweaving tutorial brooch, beading tutorial pendant with crescent beads tutorial flower PDF instructions, beaded flower tutorial, pattern aff
- Clay Baby Tutorial PDF File Download Instantly by joycesclay, $7.00
- SALE: Get 50% OFF on any PDF sewing pattern! – Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials: | Free Sewing Patterns and Tutorials
- After a long day or a hard workout, soothe sore muscles with an all-natural rub that gently warms and releases muscle tension. Made with ingredients you have in your pantry and a few essential oils, the sore-muscle salve also makes a nice massage lotion. And it smells a whole lot better than the kind you can buy at the store.
- How to Cut PDF File in Silhouette Studio // Basic Edition or Designer Edition – YouTube
- Say goodbye to dark spots and dark undereye circles! Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Kit gives you shades to color correct, conceal and highlight all in one! Just follow this tutorial for dark skin tones. Use the orange color corrector for discoloration and dark under eye circles. Use the concealer shades to even out complexion. Then, use the highlighter shades to brighten and highlight your features. Skin is visibly evened out and glowing for a perfect base for any makeup look.
- Our top five favorite educational apps, that make learning feel like fun. These apps are free, budget friendly, or worth every penny.
- How to Get Skin So Clear You Don’t Need Makeup – YouBeauty
- 70+ Youtube Makeup Gurus with Dark Skin – The Style and Beauty DoctorThe Style and Beauty Doctor