Photo via: enthrallinggumption.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple DIY tags made with air dry clay. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- They are made from polymer clay, wire beads and possibly any other fun things I may run across!
- Clay imprint lace doily bowls DIY – Crafts Round Up of 15 fabulous crafts to make with vintage doilies www.hearthandmade…
- This Modern statement piece is made from polymer clay and cotton cord. Knotted so it fits well on the body this design is very diverse and
- Unclog your pores with this amazing DIY acne mask featuring bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. This homemade mask and clears blemishes and blackheads.
- Wipe on mineral spirits. Clean with ivory dish soap. Use gel stain. No need to strip the wood. ~ Learn how to refinish furniture faster and easier by avoiding stripping. A seasoned pro tells you how to clean, repair and restore old worn finishes without messy chemical strippers.
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- Repurposed glass dish garden flowers. Excellent DIY tutorial on how to make flowers from vintage dishes and plates & drill through glass by the Empress of Dirt.
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Candles Made with Recycled Birthday Candles
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Clean water spots and stains from your cloth car seats! Just add equal parts of club soda, white vinegar, and blue dawn dish soap. Mix into a spray bottle and generously spray on seats. Scrub with a scrub brush and then rub with a clean towel or rag! Simple, easy, and cheap!!!!!!
- This guest post was written by Stephanie Gerber of Henry Happened. You know what’s fun to play with? Oven bake clay. I know, you’re probably thinking, not more clay! But you’re only saying that if you haven’t tried it. The rest of us are addicted. Yep, just call me the crazy clay lady. And what’s even …