Photo via: handmadekultur.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a DIY leather bucket bag ⎪ Elle Frost⎪ …Youd be surprised how easy this bag actually is to make, plus it doesnt take too long! The benefi…
- Sew a tote bag with leather handles. Photo Tutorial http://www.free-tutorial.net/2016/12/diy-lined-tote-bag.html
- FINCH small boho messenger bag leather plait strap and by NZFINCH
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet | You are going to love this newly updated DIY bracelet project! Its super cute and easy to mix and match with other jewelry pieces!
- Free Live Paper Crafting demonstration! Thursday, July 13th * 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST Stampin’ Up!, card, paper, craft, scrapbook, rubber stamp, hobby, how to, DIY, handmade, Live with Lisa, Lisa’s Stamp Studio, Lisa Curcio, www.lisasstampstudio.com
- Classy Leather Beaded Necklace | This leather necklace will have you looking FABULOUS every time you wear it!
- Image Transfers on Leather | Thicketworks. Ridiculously Simple. Uber Cool. Essential.
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet | you wont be able to sleep until you make this stunning bracelet! Seriously this leather bracelet is so easy to recreate and easy to fall in love with!
- Spook all your friends with this Frightful Leather Bat DIY Necklace. This piece of Halloween jewelry is perfect for scaring your friends and adding spunk to your outfits.
- nice DIY Leather Bead Bracelet Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects.This… (TrueBlueMeAndYou: DIYs for Creative People)
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Create a tropical punch-patterned beach bag or other knitted creations with your needles. Knitting designs you can DIY.