Photo via: damasklove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Turn a Patch into a Pin | damask love
- How to Create Your Own Succulent Planter Pots – Succulents are awesome – if you give them a good start they are easy to maintain.
- DIY Succulent Pumpkins by Lindi Haws of Love The Day
- Sharing the tutorial for these DIY Clay Rose-Marbled Incense Holders on the blog and we are so excited about it.. The perfect way to dress up your home!
- Star Wars garden pot tutorial | DiY flower pots with Darth Vader, R2D2 and other characters
- Clay Fridge Magnets Tutorial | Oven Bake Clay | Craft Ideas | DIY
- Hand Stamped Jewelry | Heart Mandala Style Pendant at happyhourprojects.com. Makes a great Mothers Day gift!
- DIY jewelry organizer | Ohoh Blog – diy and crafts
- DIY kitchen curtains | easy, simple, pretty! With some macrame detail | by the Vir Lief blog
- Marble Succulent Planter DIY
- DIY: Sea Glass Fishing Float Succulent Planter
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.