Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet.
- How to make DIY Solar LED Patio Pendant Lights From Popsicle
- How to make DIY Solar LED Patio Pendant Lights From Popsicle Sticks – Craft Tutorial – Episode 13 | Krickets Korner
- A little-known government program called the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit helps put solar on your home. Learn how to reduce your utility payments by hundreds of dollars per year before the tax credit expires!
- Learn how to easily create your own cold process soap recipe. The possibilities are endless!
- DIY ring holder – rolled felt hot glued together and onto cardboard inserted into picture frame.
- UO DIY: How to Press and Frame Flowers – Urban Outfitters – Blog
- family pictuer frame wall layout idea for 10 frames – Google Search
- Brighten up your life with these wonderful solar lighting projects!
- Cheap Solar / Evaporative Fridge
- Diy Egyptian Collar or Necklace craft from a paper plate for girl scout international day craft