Photo via: youtu.be
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own cleaning slime, which can be used to clean hard-to-reach spots of dust and crumbs, such as air vents and keyboards.
- How to make slime so easy More
- Back Pain Bath Salts @OmNomAlly | Relaxation and relief from back pain and muscle soreness guaranteed!
- Chocolate. Enough said. No, but really, edible chocolate slime is another fun slime that you can feel safe letting your kids play with (and eat)! Did you see the Edible Starburst Slime I shared earlier? It’s been a hit!! This one is a little stickier and gooier, but still great fun! What I love about making …
- Love slime? Youll love this simple slime recipe using borax. This sparkling ocean slime recipe is perfect for summer fun and summer activities for kids!
- How to make a bow DIY CRAFTS
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- Make your own fabric headbands with this DIY tutorial from Alice and Lois. It’s a fun way to add some variety to your closet or to give as a gift! Click-in to learn more.
- How to Make a Dream-catcher Tutorial and Beautiful DIY Dream-catcher Inspiration Pack for Beginners
- That’s a Wrap! How to Make Your own Gift Bag (It’s so Easy!) – DIY & Crafts
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.