Photo via: tiedyeyoursummer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Homemade Bath Bombs, DIY Bath Bomb Mothers Day Gifts
- What’s hotter than a bath? A bath with bombs! To soak away a stressful day, all you have to do is toss a bath bomb into your tub. It will set off a fizzy reaction that releases super-relaxing essential oils.
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- This DIY milk paint tutorial is full of great tips and photos! (And its part of a painting furniture tutorial series which features 4 other types of paint.)
- HERBS DIY: Protective Milk Thistle & Liver Loving Chai
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- DIY: Giant Paper Rose Flower.
- Giant Paper Rose Templates. Step by step rose flower tutorial. Paper Flower Wall. DIY Paper Flowers. CatchingColorflies.com
- DIY Rose from Crepe Paper DIY Rose from Crepe Paper
- Free for download, printable rose and leaves worksheets. Learn to painting one stroke at a time. Great for DIY decor, crafts, paintings and more. Practice sheets help you improve your technique!