Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to paint your laminate cabinets and give your kitchen or bath a makeover!
- Install a wire shelf between the upper cabinets flanking your kitchen window. You can set your plants where theyll get plenty of light without blocking the view.
- Amazing kitchen transformation! All the details of this kitchen remodel on a budget. Painted cabinets, peel and stick backsplash, and more!
- Create your own rustic haven with this chic peel and stick wallpaper. Giving walls the look of weathered wood with hints of soft pale color, this authentic looking design is not only beautiful but so
- Peeling laminate off cabinets and painting underneath. Who knew you could do that?! gotta save in case I need this for the kitchen in a few years 😉
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- Constantly shivering? Try this DIY tutorial for a fleece poncho, courtesy of Melly Sews, to stay warm and look good. With a cowl to protect your neck, this poncho can be worn both inside and out. Click in to learn how to make your own.
- Use all your leftover candles to make this candle votive. Instructions help you make the round votive and also add the wick inside. Easy trick to use every last bit of your candle.
- how to apply new fabric to the inside of your car for a cute, custom look. So cute! 🙂
- Mistakes People Make When Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Jedi Craft Girl: Kitchen Towel Makeover
- Never again forget your rooms paint color choice! On the inside of your light switch or outlet cover, using a permanent marker, just write the date, paint brand, color name, swatch number on a piece of painters tape for quick reference. Change the room color? Change the info tape! You can even add a touch of the actual paint in case you need to take it to the paint store to get a color match.