Photo via: welivedhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: sew a heavy wetter night time cloth diaper
- If you love creating homemade baby gifts, here are 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns Youll Adore. From diaper bags and onesies to baby blankets galore, theres so much to choose from in this collection of cute baby gift ideas!
- Lifehacks are great. They help you to get things done and get them done quickly. We have a collection of 78 lifehacks that are easy and will help you to save loads of time. Whether you want a quick way to iron down a shirt collar, need to know how to fold a fitted bed sheet, want a…
- As you know, we are now cloth diapering. As I hoped, it got much easier once all those stressful decisions were behind me. In case you’re curious, I’m really happy with the diapers we chose: Read my Cloth Diaper Update here. Thus far, one of my favorite parts of cloth diapering is the reusable flannel wipes. They’re adorable, […]
- Folding a Fitted Sheet. Looks nice and neat when you are storing extras, prepping for guests, or moving!
- A quick and easy sew free skirt pattern for a fun flouncy and bouncy skirt. Fitted at waist and hips, then softly flared for a really pretty look. For women
- Buy Chic Elegant White and Rose Gold Marble Pattern by Blkstrawberry as a Womens Fitted Scoop T-Shirt, Graphic T-Shirt, Womens Chiffon Top, Contrast Tank, Graphic T-Shirt Dress, Sticker, iPhone Case/Skin, iPhone Wallet, Samsung Galaxy …
- Rustic DIY Bookshelf with IKEA Ekby Brackets. Learn how to find wood that actually fits the IKEA brackets! | A Shade Of Teal
- If youre looking for outdoor bar ideas or DIY gazebo plans, this “grillzebo” is perfect. Its big enough to accommodate most standard grills but small enough that it might just fit on your existing patio. Customize your own grillzebo with lighting, grill accessory storage, wine glass racks or built-in coolers. http://www.familyhandyman.com/garden-structures/grill-gazebo-plans-make-a-grillzebo/view-all
- Why Not To DIY Your Lighting System
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post22561170&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.