Photo via: teachertoolbox.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- Apparently. the best icing for sugar cookies. It hardens nicely so you can stack cookies but doesnt get hard like a rock. so you wont hurt your teeth. Its very tasty too and you can add different extracts to change the flavors. ***1 cup powder sugar (confectioners sugar) **1 tablespoon milk ** 1 tablespoon light corn syrup ** 1 drop lemon juice (can be fresh) This will outline and fill approximately one dozen cookies in one color.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Clean water spots and stains from your cloth car seats! Just add equal parts of club soda, white vinegar, and blue dawn dish soap. Mix into a spray bottle and generously spray on seats. Scrub with a scrub brush and then rub with a clean towel or rag! Simple, easy, and cheap!!!!!!
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I
- Showerhead Cleaner … 1/3 Cup Baking Soda – 1 Cup White Vinegar – 1 Plastic Bag – 1 Large Bag Twisty Tie — Let Sit Several Hours or Overnight.
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- Whaaaaaa??? 7 cups water, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/3 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup vinegar Cleaning superpower miracle
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.