https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas:” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: icreativeideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- DIY BASKET WEAVING 101
- How to make a basket from newspaper! –Awesome way to recycle the tons of newspaper you accumulate after moving!
- Follow our step-by-step beading tutorials and master basic beading, stringing, wire working, bead weaving, metal working, mixed media and so much more!
- Miniature | Easy DIY Easter Basket Ideas for Teens | Easy Gift Ideas for Friends Birthday
- Persian Gems Bracelet has a beaded toggle closure that is shown in the fourth and fifth photos for a smooth non-show look! This is a downloadable instruction packet for Persian Gems Bracelet. My instructions are easy to follow with lots of photos and diagrams for those of us who are visual learners. This packet includes 12 pages of detailed step by step instructions and a materials list. Materials: Swarovski 4470 square cushion stone, two colors of 4mm Swarovski pearls, size 11 rocailles, …
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I
- Timeline Photos – Decoração Criativa | Facebook
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Ah, you ever wonder how to get that buttery, dreamy look to images? I posed the question on our Facebook page, with a contest to the person who guessed the recipe, but alas!! No one guessed the whole recipe. Not to keep you on the edges of your seat, here you go.
- After yesterday’s confession, I’m feeling a little bit more on track for the new year. So, I made some DIY notebooks to give us all (myself included) an extra push in the right direction. If there’s anything that can get me inspired to plan for the future, it’s a shiny new notebook. Am I alone …
- Upcycled Cereal Box Woven Basket | FaveCrafts.com