Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get EASY Tips On How To Care For Every Fabric In Your Closet – this is a great way to preserve your clothes, which also saves you money!
- How to Paint Lavender, easy painting lesson that even beginners can do. Enjoy the lavender tutorial one stroke at a time. Painted in acrylics.
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- New family favorite – we promise! Tater tot casserole that is so easy to make, you wont mind that your family will want it all the time! Check the recipe for great substitutes, too: http://www.ehow.com/how_2067252_make-tater-tot-casserole.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- These Lavender Bath Bombs are incredibly easy to make – just 3 simple ingredients plus a few drops of your favorite Essential Oils!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- How To Make Whipped Cream That Holds Its Shape For Days – This recipe for sweetened whipped cream will solve all your problems on how to get whipped cream to hold its shape for days.
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu
- DIY – Perfect Chocolate Ganache and How to Glaze a Cake diy tutorial recipe tips
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell
- Best DIY Projects: Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.