Photo via: mylitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Make your own custom, Oh Joy! for Target inspired, typography vase using cardboard letters and paint – party craft – DIY Home decor – Mothers day – Valentines day – DIY Vase
- Fruit Roll-Up Fortune Cookies special note inside | DIY Valentines Day Ideas
- You can make your very own wrapped cord bracelet like a pro with our simple technique. Take a look at how perfect our A Heart Within design is for Valentines Day this year.
- Watercolor Envelope Calligraphy for Wedding Invitations and Party Invitations by Simply Jessica Marie
- These DIY Glitter Soy Candles make a great DIY Valentines Day gift.
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- diy birthday card ideas | DIY cards
- Valentines day idea / Create little cute pine cone heart dwarfs / Napravite male patuljke od borovih češera
- Watercolor Flowers Embroidery Hoop Wreath: this is a completely gorgeous Valentines Day project that would look great throughout spring, too! Such a creative idea: embroidery hoop + paper flowers = gorgeous.
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- Create adorable homemade birthday cards for family and friends, near or far, to celebrate their special day. Shop Dollar Tree for colorful candles, paper & more.