Photo via: virlief.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable for keeping you DIY patterns in check. Print, paste, mark – easy! || by the Vir Lief blog
- Combining recipes to create an indulgent Peppermint Crisp Chocolate cake. Easy to bake and easy to eat! || by the Vir Lief blog
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- DIY Painted Kitchen Towels | Addicted 2 DIY Add some humor to your kitchen with these stenciled towels referencing popular songs. The free SVG file is included in the post.
- Learn the beautiful crochet star stitch by making these useful and pretty autumnal potholders for your kitchen: a great step by step tutorial with clear pictures.
- Thanks to the hair tutorials, we can make any hairstyles by ourselves at home. Today, prettydesigns continue to offer some amazing hair tutorials for you girls. The post is all about wedding hair tutorials. They are easy but pretty good instructions to every girl. These wedding hair can fit not only the brides, but also[Read the Rest]
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Get the kitchen youve always dreamed of by building this DIY Kitchen Island. Its easy to create and provides great storage! Get the free plans at cherishedbliss.com
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]