Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad. Love this for coupons too! I dont have a seeing machine, so between two way tape, staples, and glue. Still holding up well!
- Cool DIY jewellery kids can make including necklaces and bracelets. Fun crafts for kids that look super pretty too!
- DIY White Washed Brick Fireplace. Might be the answer for my too red brick fireplace…
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- P.S.- LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Whether you heart St.Valentine’s Day or simply steer clear of it, we should always remember to love ourselves day in and day out, (Hallmark holiday aside). I will trade a box ‘o chocolates for jewelry any day of the week, and I’m sure most of you would too! Here is my DIY love life advice: Don’t wait around for your crush to come through with bijoux…. P.S.- MAKE IT YOURSELF! Follow in the footsteps of leading sweethearts Audrey Hepburn a
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- How to make a DIY leather bucket bag ⎪ Elle Frost⎪ …Youd be surprised how easy this bag actually is to make, plus it doesnt take too long! The benefi…
- Check out these adorable 17 DIY pillows that are too cool to be a square!
- DIY: No Sew T-shirt Scarf Necklaces…You can never have too many tutorials on making scarves from old t-shirts! This one is from The Simple Craft Diaries.
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- Crochet Tips: Easy fixes for a foundation chain with too few or too many chains by Underground Crafter