Photo via: blog.krysmelo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic DIY Bookshelf with IKEA Ekby Brackets. Learn how to find wood that actually fits the IKEA brackets! | A Shade Of Teal
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- IKEA Hack: One Leggy Gold Desk
- simple IKEA table update that takes a boring IKEA table and transforms it into a charming cottage style with industrial charm. via @huttonjanel
- Shelfies: the Best DIY Shelves …
- This video walks you through the steps, tools and materials you will need to to make these super simple DIY wall-mounted plant shelves that work perfectly for creating an accent wall featuring plants.
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- DIY Giant Pegboard | DIY Shelving Ideas | Modern Shelf Decor | How to Make Shelves for Big Spaces | Vintage Revivals
- DIY Gold Sequins Statement Art
- How To Make DIY Gold Leaf Abstract Art. LOVE this!
- 5 pretty little concrete diy crafts – cement votive, tray, gold jewelry, planter
- DIY Gold Tassel Necklace