Photo via: thinkingcloset.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Start with a balloon and some twine and end up with a Glitter Twine Ball Ornament! So easy!
- Kayleighs baby shower? Twinkle theme with sparkly pink/gold (maybe mint?) decorations; Gold sparkly star cupcake toppers w/white or pink icing and gold cupcake wrappers; white chocolate dipped strawberries with gold drizzle; mason jar dipped in gold glitter to hold utensils; make blocks for Everly that can be used in her room after the shower
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- Twine Bolts for an awesome DIY project…
- Crochet Christmas ornaments really make a Tree and a home look homespun for the holidays. Here are 15 free crochet ornament patterns to inspire you!
- Glamorous DIY Glitter Vases For Your Wedding Table Decor | Weddingomania
- The top ten living off the grid and homesteading posts of 2014, from Homestead Honey.
- DIY Hanging Ornament Chandelier (picture tutorial)
- Hello Friends! I promised a tutorial on how I painted my kitchen cabinets, and I’m making good on it (finally). I apologize for the delay, but these things take time, right? (Or maybe I was just trying to forget the experience altogether before reliving it in tutorial-form). If you’re interested in reading about this project…Read More »
- DIY: ping pong ball cafe lights
- DIY Crepe Paper Flower Ball flowers
- You dont have to sail the seven seas to add a little nautical style to your fall wardrobe. With this tutorial and a little twine, youre good to go!