Photo via: vintagerevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Pastel mini planters on simple DIY shelf | easy tutorial | crafts for home decor
- DIY Kids Teepee Tent Tutorial, How to Make a Kids Teepee, Homemade Teepee, DIY Teepee for Kids, Best Reading Nook Ideas for Kids, Reading Corner for Kids, Home Decor
- Have some old furniture you just cant bear to part with but need to upgrade the look? How about a limited budget that keeps you from having the home decor of your dreams? If you want some DIY ideas for easy ways to make a statement in your home, then DIY furniture refinishing is for you. I am amaze
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- 10 Stunning Tea Length Wedding Dresses For 2017 | Simple Vintage Wedding Gown for Modern Bride – Inspired Bride
- This video we will show you how to turn a single sheet of plywood into modern shelves with an exposed edge.
- Giant Sequins | Click Pick for 23 Last Minute New Years Eve Party Ideas | Fun New Years Eve Party Ideas For Adults
- Take a look at the best diy wedding flowers in the photos below and get ideas for your wedding!!! how to make your own wedding bouquet. Hand-Tied Peony Bouquet via @blovedblog Image source diy | how to make your own… Continue Reading →
- Oh, my, I saw these on Christien Meindertsmas website and my mouth just flew open and then I got a big grin on my face! I love these giant garter stitch cushions that are called urchin poufs. I so want to see these being made — wait, what am I saying?! I want to try making…
- Vintage Entertainment Center turned Play Kitchen – Southern Revivals
- DIY Lightbulb Terrariums | Click Pic for 30 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget