Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY end table is genius! Switch out the planter box for an ice bucket during summer BBQs. Free woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter. | outdoor furniture | woodworking | free plans | outdoor side table | DIY side table | wooden planter | party
- This Rustic Corbel is the perfect piece for any boring opening in your home! Its inexpensive and easy to build. Get the free plans and watch the how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Ana White | Build a Birthday Seesaw | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Modern Craft Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Simple 1×10 Single Step Stool | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Easy and free baby changing table woodworking plans showing you how to build a baby changing table with inspiration from Pottery Barn for LESS THAN $100.
- Get the FREE plans to build your own DIY Floating Desk, as seen on HGTVs Open Concept! Love the storage!!!
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Ana White | Lift Storage Bed Trundle – Converts to Sofa for Tiny House Use – DIY Projects
- Get the kitchen youve always dreamed of by building this DIY Kitchen Island. Its easy to create and provides great storage! Get the free plans at cherishedbliss.com
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- the trick to making new wood look old and weathered, diy, how to, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects, Making new wood look old in minutes