Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing!! Build this DIY Farmhouse Bench for less than $40!
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- Build Your Own Inexpensive Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial. Step by step instructions for creating your own backyard firepit for less than $75.
- Love store-brand makeup remover pads? Hate the list of ingredients and the price? Here is a quick and easy tutorial for DIY Homemade Makeup Remover Pads. 5 ingredients and less than 20 minutes and they work even better than store brands.
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Beer-battered fish is great for crispy fish and chips or even a great fish taco! Easier to make than you would think, plus you get to pair it with the beer you cooked it in, making it a complete meal! Recipe here: http://www.ehow.com/how_16161_make-beer-batter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- A variation on the pine cone geocache, This would be easier than trying to get the container fit inside the cone.
- How to make EASY DIY Barn Wood Shutters for less than $10