Photo via: weekendcraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cluster of pretty paper pinwheels makes a gorgeous backdrop for any celebration – a wedding, shower, engagement party or even a rehearsal dinner!
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Learn how to make your very own pearl and spiral pendant necklace with this easy diy jewelry tutorial. These necklaces are very delicate and feminine and make for the perfect wedding jewelry or gift idea. It is a great jewelry tutorial for advanced beginners!
- Make your own DIY floral crowns with this full step by step tutorial. These gorgeous, white headbands add whimsy and festivity to your next party….
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Easy DIY Party Skirt Video Tutorial, perfect for birthdays or a Halloween…
- A step by step tutorial how to research and design an Elizabethan noble princess dress for a Renaissance Festival or Halloween costume
- DIY Ribbon Tassel Garland Banner perfect for as a newborn photo shoot prop or baby shower decoration
- A quick and easy step by step DIY tutorial and ideas for how to make a magnetic embroidery, sewing, or cross stitch needle minder.