Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Floor Candlesticks…How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them.
- I love this brilliant business card display solution from Linda of ala mode stuff. Turns out Slinkys are fun and practical.
- I made my coastal seashell wall art with the leftover cane from another project and a handful of seashells I had. One challenge I have in living here on the coast is that my collection of seashells continue to grow. To the extent that I’m running out of reasonable ways to display them. I fear …
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- No Roll Chocolate Pie Crust – an easy pie crust recipe thats CHOCOLATE! Just mix it up in a food processor and press it into the pan , no rolling! Its great for baked or filled pies!
- Make these Pottery Barn inspired chalkboard tins with thrift store cast offs and some paint!
- Got ugly and out-dated cookie tins at home? Try this to give them new life!!
- beautiful DIY wedding photo display ideas
- Speaking of Mason jars (they are handy, aren’t they?), this is an awesome project for anyone who likes pictures. Put a picture into a Mason jar and fill it with olive oil for a retro looking photo display.
- Combining the idea of an ombre mobile with folded lucky stars produces an eye-catching display perfect for decorating a childs room, or any room! Paper -> s…
- DIY Jewellery Displays (projects, crafts, do it yourself, interior design, home decor, colourful, easy, fun, cheap, ideas, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, necklace, bracelet, earring, display, holder, tree, wood, hanger, mirror, cork, grater)