Photo via: diyready.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can get really crafty with the lawn decorations: | 29 Reasons You Should Absolutely Have A Halloween Wedding
- How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 37 Ways | You can definitely never have enough wrap bracelets, and this recently UPDATED collection of stunning DIY bracelets will prove that easily!
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Frosty Pearl Choker Necklace | Well hello gorgeous! This choker necklace is the perfect twist on a typical pearl necklace, and you are going to fall in love with it! Plus, this necklace is perfect for wearing during the family events this holiday season!
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- Make this DIY Candy Corn Treat Box for a fun Halloween gift idea!
- Want a new holiday wreath this season? Here are 10+ DIY holiday wreath deas that will leave you inspired!
- These Easy Citrus Salts are simple to make at home using the zest of fresh citrus and coarse kosher salt. They make amazing DIY food gifts and can be used to season lots of amazing dishes!
- 99 Cool Crafts You Can Make for Less Than $5. Easy and Cheap DIY Project Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenager Girls and Adults. Fun Decor, Gifts, Accessories, Fashion and Photo Ideas
- Hello candy corn lovers! This diy was made just for you! I few months ago I came across these glass test tubes at Michaels. I instantly fell in love with them, and bought them without a clue of what I wanted to do with them. Well, as October began creeping up, my mind started to fill with lots of Halloween diys, and this was one of them! I personally designed these I