Photo via: 3littlegreenwoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pinspiration: Make a Cat Tree with real branches for cool, natural look. Homemade for Cats.
- Photo tutorial. Hydrangea made with DHG cotton silk voile. Perfect for your wedding! Italian style.
- Learn how to make these DIY rope tassel keychains using simple household things like cotton rope, embroidery thread and a brass keychain.
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- Spun Cotton Ornament Co.: Tutorial: How To Make a Crepe Paper Rosette Prize Ribbon
- This one uses a woven cotton for the center panel and a knit for the sides, sleeves, and neck.
- This Modern statement piece is made from polymer clay and cotton cord. Knotted so it fits well on the body this design is very diverse and
- burlap rosettes tutorial!!! tells you how to make a beautiful wreath with burlap
- Get ready for summer parties with this paper cocktail umbrella wreath! Takes just 15 minutes to make.
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- Front Porch Makeover with Painted Paving Stones, Balsam Hill wreath, wicker baskets – So Much Better With Age