Photo via: addictedtohomes.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” –Maya Angelou The kids and I do a fair amount of crafting together and one of the questions I get asked most often by friends and blog readers is how I organize the kids craft supplies. We don’t have a fancy system, …
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- Use encaustic collage and encaustic supplies to create journalistic encaustic art. ~ FREE ebook tells how to do it ~ from Cloth Paper Scissors
- The Art Is You Mixed Media Art Retreat starts next Wednesday, and on my list of things to bring (art supplies, CHECK! class kits, CHECK! clothes, CHECK!) was… Read More
- How to make a DIY leather bucket bag ⎪ Elle Frost⎪ …Youd be surprised how easy this bag actually is to make, plus it doesnt take too long! The benefi…
- This DIY end table is genius! Switch out the planter box for an ice bucket during summer BBQs. Free woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter. | outdoor furniture | woodworking | free plans | outdoor side table | DIY side table | wooden planter | party
- Kids Craft Organization – Ask Anna – perfect DIY project for creating an in home idea and craft center.
- Artist Angela Anderson shares kids art projects, art instruction ideas, video tutorials, and paintings in her art blog.
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Art Project for Kids. I love the bright colors!
- Speed up your workflow by organizing layers. Tips for organizing correctly. Anne Museo – Digital Retouching. annemuseo www.annemuseo.com
- Organizing is great. I mean, without it you have those episodes of never being able to find what you need or not knowing where to put things when you buy them. While there are tons of products that you can buy that are designed to help you to get your home organized, we like the DIY…
- Ana White | Kids Loft Bed – DIY Projects