Photo via: simplylovelylumber.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Persian Gems Bracelet has a beaded toggle closure that is shown in the fourth and fifth photos for a smooth non-show look! This is a downloadable instruction packet for Persian Gems Bracelet. My instructions are easy to follow with lots of photos and diagrams for those of us who are visual learners. This packet includes 12 pages of detailed step by step instructions and a materials list. Materials: Swarovski 4470 square cushion stone, two colors of 4mm Swarovski pearls, size 11 rocailles, …
- DIY how to build your own wicking raised garden bed tutorial in one weekend. Easy step by step instructions with pictures and further resources! www.ahotsouthernmess.com
- How to Build A Huge Picture Frame using Moulding! Easy and so much cheaper than buying a frame this size! | landeelu.com
- How to build a Murphy bed. Step 1. Email to my husband. hee hee hee
- How to use TAPPIT CUTTERS tutorial, step by step guide for cakes and cupcakes decorating working with fondant, Easiest, Fastest way to get fondant out of tappits cutters. www.thecakinggirl.ca
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.
- step by step how to build a retaining wall DIY
- Step by step tutorial on how to enlarge any sewing pattern with Microsoft PowerPoint. Resize any image you find in a book, or the internet, in a few steps!
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Easy to DIY, repurposed bed spindle candle holders tutorial. Make any size pillar candle holder great in vignettes, holiday centerpieces and more.
- Build Your Own Inexpensive Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial. Step by step instructions for creating your own backyard firepit for less than $75.
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …