Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn the Cricut Print Then Cut feature and make darling DIY bookmarks! Get more Cricut tutorials with Kim Byers at The Celebration Shoppe!
- Use this fun Sharpie Easter egg decorating idea to make pretty eggs with the kids. Use a sticker or vinyl as a stencil to customize your Easter eggs.
- Easter egg hunt centerpiece how to video tutorial
- Learn how I cook hard boiled egg perfect every time! Plus, my tips and tricks on how to cook farm fresh eggs and peel them flawlessly for your deviled eggs, includes video tutorial.
- An Easter egg decorating party hosted by Eden Passante where kids can paint their own Easter eggs and enjoy delicious sweet treats!
- Create a few fun crafts for your Easter celebration. These sophisticated crafts (some are sewn) add a pretty elegance to your Easter events.
- Use red cabbage to dye your Easter eggs a perfect robins egg blue!
- Humpty Dumpty Easter Eggs
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- A cluster of pretty paper pinwheels makes a gorgeous backdrop for any celebration – a wedding, shower, engagement party or even a rehearsal dinner!
- Mod Podge On Wood With Napkins and-debbiedoos-stencils. You can find the cutest napkins and mod podge at dollar tree!