Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wine bottle tiki lamps – Glitter, Glue and Paint – These would make a great centerpiece on a Patio table
- Fill your sink with hot, hot, hot water. Then fill each wine bottle with hot water and drop it into the sink. Next, add this secret potion: 1/2 cup baking powder 1 Tbsp dish soap 2 cups white vinegar Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a second.AND THE LABELS COME OFF:-)
- Regarding to my Six ideas of recycle wine bottle this is the video tutorial on how to cut wine bottle with a perfect edges.
- Party of Four hardwood rack for wine bottle and four glasses.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- If youre looking for outdoor bar ideas or DIY gazebo plans, this “grillzebo” is perfect. Its big enough to accommodate most standard grills but small enough that it might just fit on your existing patio. Customize your own grillzebo with lighting, grill accessory storage, wine glass racks or built-in coolers. http://www.familyhandyman.com/garden-structures/grill-gazebo-plans-make-a-grillzebo/view-all
- transcendental meditations plus the usual ritualistic fangirling oh and cats! on jitter @citizenrobot like wine? check out my winestains tumblr Remember Sassy Magazine? | visit sassyscans I have…
- Clean water spots and stains from your cloth car seats! Just add equal parts of club soda, white vinegar, and blue dawn dish soap. Mix into a spray bottle and generously spray on seats. Scrub with a scrub brush and then rub with a clean towel or rag! Simple, easy, and cheap!!!!!!
- Love This listing is for a DIGITAL FILE of this artwork. No physical item will be sent. You can print the file at home, at a local print shop or using an online service. SAVE 30% when you buy 3 or more prints! Enter COUPON CODE: SAVE30 FILES INCLUDED • 1 PDF 5×7 (prints on 8,5×11, with trim marks included) • 1 JPG 8×10 • 1 JPG 50×70 cm • 1 JPG 18×24 • 1 JPG International paper size for printing A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 Each file is high-resolution (300 dpi), which will get you very clean prin…
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- A giant Grim Reaper, a ghost that pops up from the ground or a haunted ghost child in the back of the room are all parts of these 10 Terrifying DIY Props for Your Haunted House…