Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tie dye bleached shorts. I just did this to an old pair of jeans that I turned into cutoffs. I LOVE them. It turned out really well, and I want to do it again with some coloured denim.
- get your unique rise measurement before shopping for jeans
- how to measure and make slip covers for your couches. I am going to sew denim jeans together to make the large pieces needed for the cover. | voguehome.org
- Embroidery is trending right now, showing up on everything from jean jackets to tennis rackets. Here are 9 Instagram accounts full of stunning embroidery.
- Learn everything you need to know about how to tie a sliding knot with these expert, step-by-step, beading instructions from Jean Campbell.
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- Maryandpatch, Camaïeu Workshop
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- resin tutorial….ahhhh, thats how you do it
- They are made from polymer clay, wire beads and possibly any other fun things I may run across!