Photo via: selbermachen.guru
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a new girls sewing pattern to share with you today! A simple A-line, Pullover Dress, designed to be sewn with knit fabric. Pin the pattern here to save ==>> Remember the cute little A-line dress I showed off in our Back to School pictures a few weeks back? I finally have the multi-sized …
- Symbol Design Stamp Music Note Equality Crown by AnnieHowes
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Designed by AlenaStavtseva
- Make your own flowers with this easy DIY! Designed by Seven Swans.
- Dark Brown Leather Matching Bracelets These lovely bracelets are made with genuine leather cord, brown rubber spacers, and sterling silver links. Designed for couples Both bracelets are adjustable Includes: Gift Box + 2 Bracelets Note: Not Waterproof In black color, please check here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271934318/couples-bracelets-his-and-her-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_1 For more Couples Bracelets: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fanfarria?section_id=17115613&ref=shopsection_leftnav_10 Check all Fanfarrias products: https://www.etsy.com/shop/fanfarria?section_id=16963242&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions These bracelet will be shipped by USPS First Class as soon as the payment is been received Want a custom order? Dont see your country listed for shipping? Have any questions? Send a convo or e-mail me
- How to use watercolor pencils and blender pens from Stampin Up! to color the Beautiful You stamp set. Video tutorial by Patty Bennett
- Shop designer dog fashion! Browse dog carriers, luxury dog beds, crate covers and more! Free shipping on orders over $99!
- DIY Wooden Dog Bed made from pallets
- Dog House Makeover – My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- how to replace a screen on a screened door or window – super simple way to repair screens after your dog rips them! Charleston Crafted
- DIY DOG RAINCOAT / JACKET: So, this happened yesterday…made my first doggy raincoat! While rummaging through my closet I found an old rain jacket and fleece and decided to repurpose them!