Photo via: blackhairinformation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- love this hairstyle! super cute french lace side braid into mid ponytail LOVE!
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- Crochet Inspiration: Granny squares look so cute in a little dream catcher!
- Carry all your loose change in style when you make this precious Itty Bitty Coin Purse Pattern. This free bag pattern is as easy as it is cute.
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Make a Magic Braid Leather Bracelet – Creativebug
- Crochet ripple stitch – love this. Have done it since I was a kids. Forgot all about it
- Customise our beautiful mobiles with your choice of felt ball colours, crochet and glitterballs for extra sparkle.See pictures our range of felt balls and crochet ball colours.Email us with your colour selection – or were happy to make suggestions based on your decor.
- Twisted Mermaid Braid
- Crown Braid For Bob Length Hair Tutorial
- DIY Lift Top Coffee Table – Rustic X Style | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White