Photo via: ohhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Candy Balloon Party Backdrop | Oh Happy Day! | Bloglovin’
- Cupcake Liner Tree Toppers DIY | Oh Happy Day!
- Mini Cactus Piñatas | Oh Happy Day!
- DIY Crepe Paper Sweet Peas – Make Her Some Fabulous Mothers Day Flowers That Last Forever!
- Wow! Make this paper sunflower with realistic petals and seed head. Free pattern and SVG files.
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- DIY Rose from Crepe Paper DIY Rose from Crepe Paper
- DIY Delicate Crepe Paper Cherry Blossom Sprig http://www.icreativeideas.com/diy-delicate-crepe-paper-cherry-blossom-sprig/
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- Make your own custom, Oh Joy! for Target inspired, typography vase using cardboard letters and paint – party craft – DIY Home decor – Mothers day – Valentines day – DIY Vase
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes