Photo via: ohhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- Mini Cactus Piñatas | Oh Happy Day!
- Cupcake Liner Tree Toppers DIY | Oh Happy Day!
- Candy Balloon Party Backdrop | Oh Happy Day! | Bloglovin’
- DIY Crepe Paper Sweet Peas – Make Her Some Fabulous Mothers Day Flowers That Last Forever!
- Wow! Make this paper sunflower with realistic petals and seed head. Free pattern and SVG files.
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- DIY Delicate Crepe Paper Cherry Blossom Sprig http://www.icreativeideas.com/diy-delicate-crepe-paper-cherry-blossom-sprig/
- Spun Cotton Ornament Co.: Tutorial: How To Make a Crepe Paper Rosette Prize Ribbon
- DIY Rose from Crepe Paper DIY Rose from Crepe Paper
- DIY Crepe Paper Flower Ball flowers
- How cute is this DIY pom-pom tassel wall hanging?