Photo via: knottooshabby.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We are about to launch the quickest + easiest way to clean-up your lettering and get it ready for web or a base for vectorization! Oh, and we also have the free awesome Photoshop brush for you to download too….
- Watercolor Flowers Embroidery Hoop Wreath: this is a completely gorgeous Valentines Day project that would look great throughout spring, too! Such a creative idea: embroidery hoop + paper flowers = gorgeous.
- How to Do Bounce Lettering. What is Bounce Lettering? Find out in this lettering tutorial and grab the FREE Bounce Lettering Worksheet to practice! | dawnnicoledesigns…
- Pinner said, LOTS of furnishings in one post – from simple to complex – swing, bridge, baby bassinet, campfire, pond, birds nest, stream, ladder – love the elements!
- TastyTuts | Creative video tutorials by Gareth David – YouTube
- Easy To Build Planter Box | Creative DIY Pallet Planter Ideas for Spring
- Love the delicate looking flowers on a ground of glazed shabby pink. Painted cabinet, hutch.
- Shabby Chic Bedroom Furniture
- Shabby Chic Decor
- Scraps of Darkness scrapbook video tutorial: DIY Shabby chic mini album with Prima Love Clippings, by Tanya SonataJoy
- I am so using this system to organize all of those bins in the garage! Her free printables are super cute too! | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift