Photo via: theweavingloom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- Fly Mixed Media Canvas Tutorial – YouTube ~ great texture techniques
- A few years ago I wrote about a distressed glazing technique which has a distressed feel to it, a way we developed to add visual texture to your walls that doesnt like a stock rag rolling
- Follow our step-by-step beading tutorials and master basic beading, stringing, wire working, bead weaving, metal working, mixed media and so much more!
- DIY Newspaper Tubes Weaving Basket | iCreativeIdeas.com Follow Us on Facebook –> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas:
- DIY BASKET WEAVING 101
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- How To Make Wool Dryer Balls | healthylivinghowto.com
- Shows you how to make wool covered soap use as a washcloth rub this on your skin with the soap this is awesome Ive made theses very easy Wet felting soap
- Amazing Needle felting wool animals pet cats dogs(Via irina_polly)
- How to wash wool, Fiberartsy.com
- DIY Vinegar steel wool coffee tea stain – This looks very interesting to try on some raw wood furniture instead of paint