Photo via: lalathree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- DIY: No Sew T-shirt Scarf Necklaces…You can never have too many tutorials on making scarves from old t-shirts! This one is from The Simple Craft Diaries.
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- Stencil any design on to a plain t-shirt! diy www.fiskars.com
- Freezer Paper Transfer Method + Free Paris Address Printable! – Graphics Fairy. Such a fun image Transfer Technique for DIY Decorating And Home Decor Projects!
- HELLO DINO! Kids collection of 20 dinosaurs, tails and paws (two color variations), 7 words and phrases, 6 children prints and 9 seamless backgrounds. Perfect for greetings, posters, baby prints, apparel, t-shirt, baby shower, packaging, invites, graphic design and much more! You will get: – 20 Graphic elements: dinosaurs, tails and paws (EPS and
- Make a designer tote bag with this free printable iron on from Lia Griffith. Perfect for Mothers Day.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques – Learn how to tie dye anything with this long list of tie dye designs, tie dye t-shirts, and even more tie dye tutorials.
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- I recently got a collection of soldering iron tips and realized that many people (including myself) might not know what the different tips are used for. After all, for a long time I was under the impression that there was only about three different types of soldering tips and only one useful type of tip.While I still only use two different types of tips (an improvement), I am much more familiar and confident in using whatever soldering iron tip I may happen to find on the iron. Please know that is far from a comprehensive list of all the different types of soldering tips available, but rather a small handful that I am personally prone to use.If you are not familiar with soldering, I recommend checking out noahws instructable on How to Solder.
- How to Transfer a Photograph Onto Glass Using Contact Paper transferglass
- This listing is for a DIGITAL design in a JPEG printable file that you will be able to download once your payment is approved. You will receive a 300 DPI, high resolution file that can be printed as small as 4×6 and as large as 16×20. Please note you will not receive anything in the mail. You are purchasing the digital file only. For best results, I recommend printing the design on white cardstock paper (110 lb paper is a good weight) at home, at a local print store (Staples, FedEx Office, Office Depot, etc.) OR from a photo finisher (like Mpix, Shutterfly, etc.) as a matte finish print. Copyright Stop Growing Up, 2015: All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be copied, altered, or resold. All purchases are for personal use only.