Photo via: mycreativescoop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stop guessing where the shade goes! Marker Painting Foundations makes Copic coloring make sense. 12 week online course. | VanillaArts.com
- Bubble Games – Fun Boredom Busters for Kids this Summer! Grab the FREE PRINTABLE Tags and attach them to a jar of cheap bubbles for a fun party favor or to use anytime!
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- Other Pens that Work in the Cricut Explore! I love that cheapo Crayola Markers work! An excellent way to practice or make kids coloring pages without wasting your spiffy pens.
- Crochet Tips: 5 reasons to use locking stitch markers by Underground Crafter
- Take advantage of all the rocks already in your yard! Garden DIY Markers
- Turn Dried Out Markers into DIY Alcohol Ink That Works on Glass, Metal, and Plastic « MacGyverisms
- How to make baking soda paint that fizzes, creating beautiful color mixing reactions.
- Build Your Own Inexpensive Backyard Fire Pit Tutorial. Step by step instructions for creating your own backyard firepit for less than $75.
- Creating T-Shirts with Transfer Paper – Iron on Colorado T-shirt design
- Creating Planner Stickers with the Silhouette – YouTube