Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.
- See how easy it is to create this DIY Rustic Tea Light Candle Holder | UpcycledTreasures.com
- No More Leaky Houseplants. Are leaky houseplants literally soiling your floors? Filter your frustrations with a clever tip.
- How to paint pretty pink roses one stroke at a time. Easy to paint on just about any surface, paint these roses with other flowers or alone. Use acrylic paints and simple flat brushes to paint all shapes and sizes of roses.
- With these five ways to add lace to a denim jacket, create a soft, romantic look in place of harsh denim. From Rain Blanken, your DIY Fashion expert.
- Create a tropical punch-patterned beach bag or other knitted creations with your needles. Knitting designs you can DIY.
- Boost lighting with paint-dipped lightbulbs. Dipped bulbs provide a strong focal point while allowing extra light into a dim space. Check out project details from Wit & Delight.
- How To Paint a Light Fixture From Reinvented. Dont throw away your dated light fixture, update it with a coat of paint.
- A free baby mobile tutorial – A simple, incredibly light take-me-anywhere DIY crib mobile for your baby. Want to know how to make it?
- DIY: How to craft a twine-ball light garland. Great for year-round decor or as an inexpensive Christmas decoration!
- create your own sweet bunny plush with this easy sewing diy from acraftylife.com a perfect gift for a 1 yr old – small and soft