Photo via: justshortofcrazy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- Homemade soap recipes make a wonderful gift for friends and family. DIY soap can be easy to make, and it makes a fun weekend project. Happy soap-making!
- A beautiful modern hoop wreath for Canada Day! Using a simple embroidery hoop and balsa wood maple leaves, you can celebrate the birthday of Canada in style! Love the red, white, and black!
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.
- Adorable cards you can stamp from home! Stampin’ Up!, card, paper, craft, scrapbook, rubber stamp, hobby, how to, DIY, handmade, Live with Lisa, Lisa’s Stamp Studio, Lisa Curcio, www.lisasstampstudio.com
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- At work, we usually celebrate each others birthdays with some kind of treat. Depending on how busy we are or what time of year it is that could be anything from a store-bought cake, ice cream treat or when we are lucky, a homemade specialty. Last week, Michelle, who is this cute 20 something gal…
- Wedding Tree – Frame this wooden tree to enjoy your guests’ love long after your special day.