Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you ready for some painting fun? I love vintage inspired signs and I have made of few of these Fresh Cupcakes signs in different forms for my website shop. All are sold out but you can create …
- Looking for some fun fall and winter pinecone craft ideas for kids? These cute pine cone crafts are so fun and creative theyll keep your kids busy for hours!
- Hello, everyone! It’s time for you to learn some new DIY projects for the new season. Yes. Today’s post is about DIY candle projects. Just stay with prettydesigns and learn more DIY skills for your daily life. You may need different candles for different events. Stylish candles can bring cheerful vibe and pretty decorations for[Read the Rest]
- Fidget spinners are super-fun, but did you know you can make your own! Cardboard, paper and a few other materials will have some DIY fidget spinners in your hands in minutes! Enjoy this fun activity with your kids as you learn how to make your very own version of a fidget spinner.
- Use this fun Sharpie Easter egg decorating idea to make pretty eggs with the kids. Use a sticker or vinyl as a stencil to customize your Easter eggs.
- Make an Oversized Tassel Necklace. Tassels have become a well-established element of DIY jewelry. These fun and flirty embellishments are easy to make and require only a few inexpensive materials. Keep reading to see how to make your own tassel and transform it into a … Continue reading →
- Looking for some cool crafts to make and sell? How about some awesome ideas you can make and sell on Etsy? Online marketplaces like Etsy are indeed some of the best and easiest places to sell your crafts for cash, but knowing what to make and sell can sometimes be the challenge. Check out these awes
- 19: Purple Ombre with Blue Why to settle on just one color? Mix some purple and blue together for the seriously fun strands that will rival any other creative hairstyle. Add in a deep side part and keep the top half of the hair your natural hue – blonde or brown.
- We use them all day long, so lets try to add a little fun to our key chain. I love these DIY key rings, they are stylish and quite easy …
- DIY: These are some bright, happy favors that would be simple and fun to make. I am saving this for a Cinco de Mayo party. Paint-Dipped Cactus Party Favors (Tutorial)
- Looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate some greenery into your home? This DIY Terrarium is super easy to create and very little maintenance. Such an easy way to add more greenery and fresh life to your space! We love this simple crafty DIY project.
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!